AIMEP was launched in the presence of several celebrities on November 12th, 2017, by Dr. Nowhera Shaikh with the caption “Justice and Equality of All”.
All India Mahila Empowerment Party (AIMEP) chief, Dr. Nowhera Shaikh a successful businesswoman has been a Human Rights activist and is also one amongst the famous women entrepreneurs who spends most of her time and money in charity encouraging women to take up free education provided by them and to fight for their rights. She single-handedly runs the businesses of Heera group otherwise called Heera Gold. One of the critical reasons that constituted towards the formation of AIMEP was to address the issues faced by women. AIMEP had released a well-balanced Manifesto for elections which covers most of the departments.
AIMEP has not followed the conventional way but has shown us that a successful business person with the doctorate level educational background and rich experience working with poor and backward minorities can also choose the path of politics to change the current situation and excel.
Aims & Objectives
1. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party - MEP, Justice for Humanity. With this slogan, we aim to provide justice to mankind and for everyone who knocks on the door for their true rights.
2. MEP was not founded with the motive of competing with other political parties for their propaganda or their rights, MEP is grounded by the motto of creating a clear path for justice to all
3. Women, in general, have always been downgraded by a lot of conspiracies, working towards the equality of women we are here to stand with them and will give our best to empower faithful solutions.
4. Our propaganda Justice for Life MEP will take necessary actions in terms of all aspects to subsidize and eradicate anti-human and antisocial elements – It is time to bring about a change in all means. Education plays a vital role in the development of a healthy society, thereby providing education for all and laying prime focus on women empowerment will be our main agenda.
5. Girls, as well as Boys, should be given early education and proper studies would help them in understanding their rights at an early age which will, in turn, help them in being responsible citizens of the country. Several programs will be set up that would work for the welfare of children.
6. Child Abuse has been one of the major concerns, being a party that works in terms of justice for life we will give in the best of our efforts in putting an end to these issues. We will work towards making this place a sound society that renders equality to all the people which will indirectly constitute towards building a healthy and strong nation. The process is never simple however constant efforts have to be made to maintain peace by standing true to the slogan Justice for Humanity.